Canadian and American Charts
Fax Order Form
Maritime Skiff's traditional New England style fishing boats are built in Maine using only the finest quality materials and state-of-the-art design and construction. Rounded bows, external keels, oversized chines, and highly-raked curved transoms make all Maritime Skiffs dry, stable, durable, virtually unsinkable, and quiet running.
Maritime Skiffs are designed to run flat with a dry, soft ride. They come in five hull lengths and eleven models and may be customized with a number of optional accessories such as consoles, pilot houses and bimini tops to suit your needs. Build it your way. Contact us to learn more about the full range of boats from 14' to 23'.
Speciality Services and Supplies
Tohatsu Outboards and Volvo Marine Power
Moose Island Marine is now the easternmost servicing and installation dealer for Yanmar engines up to 150 hp. Put our team of mechanics/ composite and woodworking techs to work for you !
Moose Island Marine offers a full line of Tohatsu Outboard Motors from 2 horsepower to 115 horsepower. Four-stroke 2.5 through 30 horsepower. All motors come with a 3 years parts and labor warranty - honored by all Tohatsu Dealers Nationwide.
Moose Island Marine' prices are the best anywhere!
3.5 hp Long Shaft MFS3.5 Integral Fuel Tank $1,049.00 5.0 hp Long Shaft MFS5 4-stroke, Manual Start, Tiller $1,429.00 9.8 hp Long Shaft MFS9.8 4-stroke, Electric Start, Tiller $2,365.00 30 hp Long Shaft MFS30 4-stroke, Electric Start $5,049.00 50 hp Long Shaft MD50 TLDI, Electric Start, Trim/Tilt $6,359.00 115 hp Long Shaft MD50 TLDI, Electric Start, Trim/Tilt $10,029.00
Moose Island Marine specializes in repowering boats 20 to 27 feet in length. We have extensive experience with stern drives and inboards gasoline engines. And, Volvo Penta is the power of choice for inboard and stern drive cruisers.
All winter work will be performed at an incredible labor rate of $45.00 per hour and engines will be sold cost plus 10% and shipping charges.
Call us to schedule your repowering work and SAVE!
Canadian and American
No one offers a better selection of charts for the Maine and Canadian Maritime coasts than Moose Island Marine. All U.S. charts are NOAA developed; Canadian charts are from Canadian Hydrographic.
Purchase most in-stock U.S. charts for $20.75 each and
Canadian charts for only $20.00, plus $3.00 for shipping.
Boots, Line, and Survival Suits
Lacrosse Boots - A Step Ahead
Moose Island Marine is a dealer for LaCrosse Boots - and no finer boot is manufactured today.
The LaCrosse Black Non-insulated Knee Boot is made of high quality, long-wearing, ozone resistant, heavy duty rubber. These boots have steel shanks for support, full cushion insoles for comfort and a Chevron, spade shank outsole. A Great Buy At $64.95 per pair. [Cat. #267180]
The LaCrosse Insul Knee Boot is of extra heavy-duty construction, similar to the Black Boot but with cellular foam insulation plus a thick insulating wool felt midsole, ribbed vamp, rugged tractor tread outsole and duck lined for easy on and off. An Excellent Value starting at $69.95 per pair, sizes 8 to 12. and $72.95 for sizes 13 & 14 [Cat. # 18901]
The Moose Boot are molded rubber, draw string top, removable liner. Rated to -40 degrees F. Sizes 7-13 - $59.95 per pair. [Cat. # TMB8562].
Lots to select from - just give us a call!
We stock Muck Boots -- Artic Sport -- and Steel Toe Mid
Rope And Line
We stock a wide selection of rope and line at low prices. For example, we offer the following great deals:
Twisted Poly Yellow Rope - $3.90/pound Twisted White Nylon Line - $6.19/pound Super Haul Sink Rope - starting at $199.95/coil
Stearns Flotation Products
Moose Island Marine stocks a full line of Stearns Flotation Gear including:
- I590 The Challenger™ Anti-Exposure Work Suit - Stearns has the popular I580 Challenger™ work suit and made it more comfortable than ever! Featuring sealed seams for 100% seam integrity and full range of motion, the I580 will provide all-day comfort in the world's most demanding sea environments.
The Adult Universal (stock #590) $339.95; Adult Small $318.95; Jumbo $399.95.
- 465 The Versatile - Stearn's best selling, most versatile flotation vest made of a tough nylon shell with seven-piece foam design for all-day comfort. Features four roomy pockets with full Velcro closures and rustproof Velcro zipper.
The Versatile (stock #465/sizes small to XXL) is priced at $69.95.
- I100 Merchant Mate I - Type I flotation designed to keep an unconscious wearer face-upward. Crosstech foam provides a minimum of 22 pounds of buoyancy (adult). Comes with SOLAS grade reflective panels and heavy duty stainless steel hardware.
The Merchant Mate (stock #100) is priced at $39.95.
- 1424 The Deck Hand - Heavy duty flotation vest features 10 flotation panels for a comfortable, contoured fit. The vest has a rustproof Velcro zipper and heavy-duty encircling body belt.
The Deck Hand (stock #424) is priced at $49.95 (Size 2X and 3X: $59.95).
Vest Size Chart
SIZE Chest (inches) Chest (cm) S 33-38 91-97 M 40-42 102-107 L 44-46 112-117 XL 48-50 122-127 XXL 50-52 127-132
- I580 Anti Exposure Work Suit - The most comfortable flotation coverall available. Features sealed seams for wind and rain protection and Suisse AireTM foam for flexibility and comfort. Tested at the University of Minnesota Hypothermic Laboratory.
Work Suit [Stock #I580] Orange Only - $329.95.
Work Suit [Stock #I580] Orange/Black - $399.95.
For More Information, Contact Moose Island Marine
or use our Print Out Fax Order Form
Call us or use our Fax Order Form
Moose Island Marine, Inc.
5 Sullivan Sreet
Eastport Maine 04631